.NET Developer – Full-time / DOD Clearance Eligible
PioneerTech is always searching for talented, innovative professionals to join our team. We understand the importance of maintaining a qualified workforce and offer exciting opportunities to grow and shape your career in the IT industry.
We put a lot of time and energy into ensuring our benefits are competitive and our company policies are progressive. PioneerTech employees have a passion for what they do and a drive to achieve excellence.
We have fun at work yet are absolutely serious about our business – we strive for the ultimate in performance.
DOD Clearance Eligibility Required
Candidate MUST meet the following:
- Principals only, NO Recruiters
- Full-time W2 (1099/CorpTOCorp is not accepted)
- On-Site at Fairfax Virginia
PioneerTech is seeking a software engineer to design, develop, implement and, support web applications using Microsoft technologies. The candidate will work with senior developers to deliver timely solutions that are stable, reliable, scalable, well documented, and of high quality.
- Hands on experience in .NET 4.5; C#, SOAP, XML, Crystal Reports and JQuery
- Experience with Oracle or Microsoft SQL database. Proficient in writing SQL queries, functions and store procedures (P-SQL and T-SQL).
- Experience with dot NET Batch processing – a huge Plus
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Information Systems.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience.
Candidate with active secret clearance is a plus, otherwise MUST be clearable.
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Salary Compensation is commensurate with experience plus benefits.
To join our team please submit a cover letter and your resume below.
PioneerTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer.