In today’s rapidly advancing technological world it is becoming common for organizations or departments to have applications no longer is use, out of date, or duplicate of another application. PioneerTech has experience in strategically identifying applications across an organization to determine which applications should be kept, replaced, retired, or consolidated. We analyze the existing system and develop ‘to be’ documentation based on stakeholders requirements before creating an application rationalization roadmap. Our customers experienced the following benefits through our application rationalization process:
- Improved efficiency
- Reduced complexity
- Lowered IT operations costs
- Reduced training and Support requirements
- Improved Security for our customers.
PioneerTech considers several types of processes when rationalizing a customer’s portfolio, these processes include:
- Business Process Re-engineering. We keep our customers business at the forefront when creating the most optimal and cost-effective solution expertly tailored to our customers’ detailed requirements.
- Application Migrations to cloud. Migrating to the cloud offers our customers numerous benefits such as increased collaboration, increased accessibility, and higher efficiencies. PioneerTech has experience migrating applications using milCloud, Azure, and AWS.
- COTS Integration. PioneerTech has experience developing applications using COTS while seamlessly integrating it with our custom codes. We combine complex technologies and products to leverage your existing IT investments to deliver complete system integration to address your unique business needs and minimize risk.