JAVA / J2EE Developer with ESRi / GIS Integration – Fulltime / DoD Clearance Eligible
PioneerTech is always searching for talented, innovative professionals to join our team. We understand the importance of maintaining a qualified workforce and offer exciting opportunities to grow and shape your career in the IT industry.
We put a lot of time and energy into ensuring our benefits are competitive and our company policies are progressive. PioneerTech employees have a passion for what they do and a drive to achieve excellence.
We have fun at work yet are absolutely serious about our business – we strive for the ultimate in performance.
DOD Clearance Eligibility RequiredCandidate MUST meet the following:
- Principals only, NO Recruiters
- Full-time W2 (1099/CorpTOCorp is not accepted)
- On-Site at Fairfax Virginia
PioneerTech is seeking a software engineer to design, develop, implement and, support web applications using JAVA/J2EE with ESRi/GIS integration technologies. The candidate will work with senior developers to deliver timely solutions that are stable, reliable, scalable, well documented, and of high quality.
- Servlets, JSP, JSTL, EJB/JPA and one or more frameworks like Struts, Stripes, JSF or Spring.
- SOA and webServices
- ESRI ArcGIS Server and Desktop products or similar
- Working experience with Geospatial Web API (such as Google Map or ESRI JS API)
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Information Systems.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience.
Candidate with active secret clearance is a plus, otherwise MUST be clearable.
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Salary Compensation is commensurate with experience plus benefits.
To join our team please submit a cover letter and your resume below.
PioneerTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer.