National Institutes of Health; (OCRTME) // Web Applications Manager
National Institutes of Health; Office of Clinical Research, Training and Medical Education (OCRTME)
OCRTME develops, administers, and evaluates a comprehensive portfolio of clinical research training and medical education initiatives. PioneerTech was selected by the OCRTME to provide a full range of design, development, and operations and maintenance (O&M) services to support their four mission critical applications. As part of our O&M services PioneerTech provided:
- Data and database clean-ups, updates, backups, changes, and normalization for three Microsoft SQL 2008 databases.
- Provided a help desk function available at the contractors site via telephone or email during the principal period of maintenance for issues such as:
- Changing email text
- Adding additional CC/BCC email to the list
- Changing application text
- Deleting coordinator accounts that are no longer valid/needed
- Creating new administrator accounts
- Helping with login issues
- Provide data extracts
- Provide support in emergency situations
- Provide routine reminders/training about admin features that already exist
- Repaired bugs or defects in the application.
- Monitored the application to determine and maintain continued functionality.